Sunday 12 October 2014

Snapshots

Apologies for photo overload but I have got a bit of a backlog of snapshots from the last few weeks and as we use this blog as a diary of sorts I found it very hard to edit! It has been a homey time filled with visits to the park, pub trips, Rupert's birthday, some rambles and lots of climbing around playgrounds.....
11 o clock

reds and blues

bounce
daddy sandwich

No..... I never give my kids chocolate muffins at the cafe....no...... never......
release the beasts 

melt.

climbing king

construction

guess who's birthday?


Drunk Dog

searching for The Gruffalo

breakdance bounce

lemon drizzle with mint sugared blueberries

march

Mo Man

Lentil and me

still looking for The Gruffalo

my boyz

painting snakes

picnic breakfast

searching for pikes this time!

Mo Man playing the game

Yes, Rupert was thrilled with his Pop Up Pirate game

traffic getting into the pub carpark


wait for us

Saturday afternoon film

watch out

melt.

love.
washing up view

joy

running circles around him

tunnelling

stirring his potion that will turn daddy into a dragon - obvs.... 

1 comment: