Sunday 25 May 2014

A new era - the one piece






Pic Credit - Vogue

I have to be frank. Unless something very odd happens (like I get a lobotomy and manage to quit the wine and cake for the gym) I think my days of the itsy bitsy teeny weeny string bikini are over. I really cannot inflict anyone with my post pregnant wibble wobble. However, I am not down in the mouth - once upon a time the only option would have been a frumpy speedo which casts up horrendous memories of PE class in my teens (the stuff of nightmares) but now the one piece is a whole new story. Glamorous, classy and revealing just enough flesh to be oh so sexy - bring on the new era!



(Clockwise from the left) 1) Seafolly Desert Springs - £109 - Simply Beach 2) Cutout Maillot Suit by Mara Hoffman - £147 - Revolve Clothing 3) Printed Swimsuit - £30 - Next 4) Gloria Swimsuit - £39 - Monsoon 5) Kore Swim Flora - £198 - Free People 6) One Shoulder Swimsuit - £14.99 - H+M 7) Indigo Boat - £49.94 - Joules 8) Margate Swimsuit - £39.50 - Jack Wills 9) Motel Tutti Frutti - £40 - Asos 10) Mikoh Cloudbreak One - £168 - Free People 11) Reflective Palm Print - £32 - Asos 12) Tiled Waters by Nanette Lepore - £118 - Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment