Sunday 15 December 2013

Sundays Snapshots.......

Well, I feel tired, happy and old. We have been very busy hence the tumble weeds floating across the blog recently! Rupert was in London all week so it was just me and the boys for my birthday on Wednesday so we headed to Exeter and had a pizza in the square with a dinosaur and a glass of pinot grigio. It was very low key and great. The weekend saw me being very very spoilt as Rupert and I headed to The Watergate Bay hotel in Cornwall - wow what a treat..... I seriously could not recommend this hotel more - couple friendly, dog friendly, foody friendly and child friendly although we left our smalls at home with my in laws. Thank you Granny and Grandpa - mmmmmm, being say that rather a lot recently! Next stop, CHRISTMAS!!

Could there be a nicer pool?!


Oi! Hand of.....

Cappu.

Father and Son

Goats cheese and beetroot - yummers

I guess this spot will be OK for a coffee!!

Our lunch guest

fizz

where they lead nobody knows

these glasses now go EVERYWHERE

giggles

Cool Dude.

Lenny

Merry Go Round

Bro's

blustery

Roar

sea view

hus

sea bass and artichoke - ooooooo

rather a lot of food shots.....!!..... calamari


beach

lucky birthday girl

No comments:

Post a Comment