Sunday 1 December 2013

Sundays Snapshots.....

It has been an up and down week. On the up we had a lovely visit from one of my old bestest friends, drank a lot of tea and ate a lot of cake with various people, had a lovely day up at the estuary in Appledore and enjoyed a very rare weekend when it was just us four kicking about at home. On the down side, we have been riddled with illness - snotty, coughy and hot and worse still my BRAND NEW camera broke (through no fault of my own I hasten to add) You know that stomach lurch 'I want to puke in my mouth' feeling when something valuable tumbles to the floor or you realise you have lost your wedding ring or it's that exam day a week earlier than you thought.... well, I have had a bad case of that. Thankfully, as it is so new (well, to me, it is 2nd hand) the shop where I bought it are fixing it but it will take at least a week and so all this weeks shots have been taken on my little point and shoot snapper. It is fine but not what I am used to so I found it very frustrating..... but fingers crossed the new camera will return to me this week and normal service will resume...... if it doesn't I would not like to be the person on the end of the phone when I ring....!! Oh, almost forgot - I have also taken the plunge and gone brunette..... I like it but it does feel weird as I have never been anything but very blonde but as they say a change is as good as a holiday.....

Appledore

Can you spot us?

lovely estuary reflections


WHERE's my ice cream?!

you PROMISED....
phew, normal service resumes

mossy

little boy on big beach

brunette!

collecting shells

classic

hand printing

pint with pa

me and mo man

muddy walk

I'm coming to get you...

shell (true, not a very inspired caption!)

ooooooo gotta love a shepherds pie

sun flare

1 comment:

  1. lovely pics and your hair looks gorg! kat x

    ReplyDelete