Sunday 3 November 2013

Snapshots..... Instagram

Well, we have had a great week - as it's half term none of our normal classes were on so amongst the normal day to say ticking along we headed out to see friends in Dorset, visited two stately homes for a walk and scones, had friends over for a play and pizza tea, had a visit from some childhood friends of mine and went to our NCT groups 2 year birthday party. I would love to be able to illustrate this but this week saw my camera head to snappers heaven. It was dropped (by me so cant even blame the kids) and the lense and internal workings smashed. RIP old friend, it was a cracking 10 years. On the plus side - a new one arrives tomorrow.... I am SO SO excited I can hardly contain myself..... feels like Christmas and Birthday all at once....

In the meantime, here are the photos from my phone from the last few weeks.......












No comments:

Post a Comment